At Bakers Solicitors in Aldershot, we exclusively represent the victims of accidents. Unlike some firms, we do not act for insurance companies or defendants. Our specialisation in personal injury law means that we have developed a niche practice that combines all of the dedicated resources and expert knowledge necessary to secure the best possible compensation settlements.
In the preparation of your case, we overlook nothing. We carefully break down each claim into different components so that elements such as pain and suffering, loss of wages, care costs and any other financial losses attributable to the accident are all valued and accounted for in your claim.
Qualified Assistance With All Types Of Injury Claims
If you have suffered injuries from an accident that was not your fault, then you could be entitled to compensation. With our free consultation service we can let you know whether you should pursue your case, often providing an indication of what your claim is worth. We handle serious injury claims and our main areas of work are the following:
- Injuries caused by clinical negligence on the part of GPs, nurses, surgeons, hospitals and other medical personnel
- Accidents occurring as a result of hazards in public spaces, from slip-and-falls to food poisoning
- Road traffic collisions on public or private roads, motorways and car parks
- Injuries resulting from defective consumer products or equipment
- Accidents in the workplace, including claims for industrial diseases and illnesses
- Construction site accidents
We are also recognised for our willingness to take on those claims that have been rejected by other solicitors.
If you have had an accident and want to discuss your claim with one of our specialist Aldershot personal injury law solicitors, simply complete the contact form or phone us on 01252 744600. We will let you know straightaway if you are likely to be legally entitled to compensation. We offer a nationwide service and can arrange home and hospital visits.